Interactive parser generator found :-)

YAMAMIYA Takasi propella at yuri.sakura.ne.jp
Wed Mar 19 17:42:39 UTC 2003

Dear Göran,

Thank you for taking interest in my work. I'm suprised to find
my name in this list. As Yoshiki wrote (I'm glad your excellent
report!), my interest is a user interface for a parser
generator. I have thought a parser generator is very fun
but its interface is too hard. And I have tried to make
a lovely parser generator based on T-Gen.

It started last summer yet, then it has many bug and no
documentation. By the way, you can download my image file
for last presentation in Kyoto and a newer report.

http://languagegame.org:8080/ggame/9
http://yuri.sakura.ne.jp/~propella/gengo/GGamePaper-2003-02-20/GGamePaper-2003-02-20.html

Takashi