Why so few garage processors? (was Re: Squeak History / Tiny Machines)

Wed Mar 19 20:09:12 UTC 2003

And if you design with VHDL or Verilog and a synthesizer this will be
more software design than hardware design. There is no clear separation
between hardware and software.

By the way there are some open source processor on the web:
http://opencollector.org/Whyfree/oekonux03.html
http://www.opencores.org/projects/
And google could certainly give ou a bunch of other open CPU

Alain