[ANN][TEST] ANSI Tests as SAR package on SqueakMap

Wed Mar 19 21:36:36 UTC 2003

Hi Doug,

Here is the minimal change set to load before installing ANSI Tests
Result: 2830 run, 2404 passed, 6 failed, 420 errors
Less sexy than with ANSI Compatibility loaded

By the way is there some interest to put ANSI Compatibility in a future
version of Squeak 3.5, 3.6, 3.7 or higer ?

It would be nice to have a Kernel or a Developer verison that is ANSI

Alain