Ctrl-P the Purple Prose command.

Alan Ferguson jit at memeticdrift.net
Fri Mar 21 19:23:16 UTC 2003

Early on, possibly even the first day I tried squeak I tripped
over the ctrl-p command in the workspace when I really meant to
do a Alt-p "print it". Ctrl-p turns my text purple and I could no
longer edit it normally. Well, I don't think most squeakers call
it the purple prose comand, but that is my pet overly descriptive,
cliché name for it. It doesn't really turn 3+4 into  "3's smooth
round mounds was the object of desire of 4's angled features"
(Yikes, I can't believe im going to hit send)

It took me a while to figure out that I could turn my text normal
again with an alt-0 but I still don't know what ctrl-p for.
Clicking on the text, gets a "current project doesn't know a server
either" message. Hu? What's up with that?