[ANN] [ENH] Menus Enhancements

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Sat Mar 22 21:56:09 UTC 2003

Tim,

> These look very nice.

Thank you.

> As you improve them still further please remember
> to think about how fonts might need to interact with the icons (font
> size vs icon size, spacing etc)

The icon is centered in relation to the text.  The screenshots show the
same menu with 2 diferent font sizes.

I'm evaluating the option to align all the strings (leaving an empty space
in the menu items without icon).

> and to test the performance issues as
> well. I'd be really disappointed if I couldn't use them because they
> take too long to display....

I didn't test the performance yet. But *all* the new features can be
disable from a Preference's option (gradientMenu, menuWithIcons, etc)

> tim

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck