Plot Morph

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Mar 24 23:21:58 UTC 2003

Where do you want this text to be displayed on the graph?  On the X-Axis?
Working on an ecology dataset browser, I implemented a subset of PlotMorph
that would show text when you clicked a point- but I can't remember if I
modified it so it showed the text along the X-axis as well.  The actual
data was days from June 01 1990 (when data began), and then when you'd
mouse over, it'd give you the date in a human readable form. (As opposed
to a big number of days).

I can have a look at it when I get home and see if I implemented the
X-axis thing... I seem to recall that the X-axis was filled with June 99,
etc for each year. I can send you the code if that is the case-

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "A weed is just a plant whose virtures have not
                     yet been discovered."            :: r. w. emerson