[ANN] Closure Compiler

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Mar 25 21:28:06 UTC 2003

Ok, so we shouldn't use licenses designed by people that think "IP" is a
weapon (whether for freedom or for control).

Most DFSG compliant licenses don't have this kind of problem. Do you see
a problem mixing BSD, MIT, APSL... ? Squeak-L, though not perfect,
doesn't seem to me to have this specific kind of problem. Am I wrong?

Daniel