[ANN] Closure Compiler

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Mar 26 07:44:36 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 23:42, Andreas Raab wrote:
> The danger
> is quite real as you get into random cross-licensing.

Keyword here: 'random'. Absolutely not what I proposed. So we're on one
line there.

> [...] though it surprises me to hear you say that - after
> all, you are one of the people who are trying to change that license

Yes, but not for myself. More for, say, the PR department ("look, ma -
Open Source!"). What I personally believe is not important in this area
(I think, on the balance, IP laws are evil so I'm inclined to put stuff
either outright in the PD or under GPL).