Yet Another Tool

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Mar 26 16:04:17 UTC 2003

Hi,

Just for fun I installed Crit on my home box. I mean it to annotate
especially Smalltalk/Squeak related stuff, and you're free to use it as
well. I'll do my best to keep it running, and if it turns out to be
useful I'll install it on a 'serious server'. Note that I'm a 128k
uplink ADSL, so that sort of limits surfing speed as long as this runs
on my box (only text is processed through Crit, but still...)

You basically can slam everything behind 'http://tai42.xs4all.nl:8099/'.
and see it 'through' Crit. Especially static pages like
'http://tai42.xs4all.nl:8099/http://www.squeak.org/' are useful, but
people will probably come up with applications for Swiki's as well ;-)

Regards,

Cees