[ANN] Closure Compiler

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Mar 27 09:33:14 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 02:06, Andrew C. Greenberg wrote:
> 	b) Squeakish with minor repairs?

Both as for the content (obligation to share modifications, not
extensions) and the realism (probably more likely to succeed if you
stick close to the original), I'm for b).

Update from Apple: they are unwilling to change the indemnification
bits. The export clause is negotiable. As that's not enough, I've
introduced the idea of sublicensing with them (without closing the door
on re-licensing, of course).

Regards,

Cees