[BUG] CrLfFileStream primClose fails

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu Mar 27 11:01:45 UTC 2003

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 09:55:50PM +0100, Marco Paga wrote:

> Hi.
> I've just got one thing for you. I'm calling CrLfFileStream>>close and squeak
> tells me that a primitive failed (primitiveFileClose /module: FilePlugin)

Hi,

Can you try to write an SUnit test for this?

Backround:
There is actually *no* system for tracking [BUG] submissions
to the list: SQFixes only tracks [FIX][ENH] etc...

So if you submit a [BUG] report to the list, and just at that
time nobody has time for coming up with a [FIX], it will just
be ignored.

So the only way to make sure that a bug will be fixed in the future
is to submit a changegeset with a failing SUNit test. Please
use the [TEST] or [TESTS] header. Those mails will be harvested to
the baseimage test package within a week.

    Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de