Debugger woes

Anthony Hannan ajhannan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 14:55:19 UTC 2003

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> Actually, #valueUninterruptably is legacy code for VMs which don't
> have the proper unwind support. Therefore, you can safely remove
> any sends of #valueUninterruptably and replace them by #value

The closure compiler runtime implements valueUninterruptably (and ifCurtailed)
as:

valueUninterruptably
	"Temporarily make my home Context unable to return control to its sender, to
guard against circumlocution of the ensured behavior."

	^ self ifCurtailed: [^ self]

ifCurtailed: aBlock
	"Evaluate the receiver with an abnormal termination action."

	<primitive: 198>
	^ self value

Cheers,
Anthony