Debugger woes

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 27 15:29:34 UTC 2003

Anthony,

Yes, this makes a lot of sense - I'd actually vote for a [CLEANUP]
submission or somesuch just for this change as it has been biting me (and
probably others) regularly too. BTW, if you're just at it, you might also
remove some of the other old EH handling nonsense which nobody uses any
longer ;-)

Cheers,
  - Andreas