[ENH] FilteredMenuEnhancement

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Mar 27 16:04:36 UTC 2003

Hmm, I tried it, and it's a big improvement for the use of the world
menu, and the list menus.

What still bugs me a little, is that it doesn't help the text menus
because no matter what I do, I can't give the menus for a text pane the
keyboard focus. Am I just missing something here?

This is a real pity, because the most important time to have keyboard
control of menus is when you hand isn't on the mouse, which is when
you're inserting text.

Do you have any ideas on this?

Daniel