[BUG] Unicode in multilingualized Squeak

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Mar 27 17:46:31 UTC 2003

Yoshiki,

What is stopping you from running the scripts on a 3.4 system and
working on that?

Can you elaborate a little on what the significance of that 3.2 image
is? It might be easier to move that content forward than to find and fix
the problem in the 3.2 code.

If that is impractical, could you elaborate on what exactly doesn't
work? if it causes a walk back, a bug report from the debugger might
help someone spot the problem.

Daniel