[ANN] Closure Compiler

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Mar 27 18:48:48 UTC 2003

If you presented this to them as a private exchange between you and
them, not representing a community, I agree.

If you think publishing it, or even talking to them about publishing it
will make them nervous (which would be understandable), it might be
better to avoid doing that, and only send it to people requesting it,
with an understanding about its limited circulation.

Daniel