[GOODIE] BinaryRelation

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Mar 28 09:15:36 UTC 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Brian T Rice wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Avi Bryant wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Brian T Rice wrote:
> >
> > Then I guess I should mention I've been working on the same thing for the
> > last few days ;).  You can find a snapshot of the Roe (Relational Object
> > Expression) library up at
> > http://beta4.com/squeak/aubergines/source/Roe.st.
>
> I posted my current work to
> http://tunes.org/~water/Collections-Relations.st

Looking over this, I realized that a major difference between our two
implementations is that yours seems to be based entirely around binary
relations (which makes sense for SOUL-like stuff), whereas mine is based
on n-ary relations (which is necessary for relational databases).  Given
that, I wonder how much overlap there really is...

Avi