[Q] Storing a Morph in Magma

Martin Drautzburg martin.drautzburg at web.de
Fri Mar 28 20:09:06 UTC 2003

I just had the idea to store a Murph in Magma with

self commit:[
	self root at: 'morph' put: (RectangleMorph new)
].

But when I tried to retrieve it in another Client I got:
        "Improper Store into indexable object"

an OrderedCollection('Bitmap(Object)>>error:'
'Bitmap(Object)>>errorImproperStore'
'Bitmap(Object)>>at:put:'
'Bitmap class(ArrayedCollection class)>>maMaterializeFrom:'
'MaNormalObjectBuffer>>skeletonObjectUsing:'
'MaObjectSerializer>>newSkeletonFor:'
'[] in MaObjectSerializer>>materializeGraphDo:'
'[] in MaDefaultOidManager>>objectWithOid:ifFound:ifAbsent:'

What does this mean ? I suppose you cannot store "anything" in Magma,
but what are the rules ?