Bluetooth in Squeak?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Fri Mar 28 23:02:50 UTC 2003

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Andreas Raab wrote:

> I'm interested in any kind of feedback, hints, pointers, experience reports
> or whatever else. At this point this is just a weird idea - but it could be
> Very Cool Indeed.

Can't claim that I've done any Bluetooth work, let alone implemented it
for Squeak, but I agree that it could be Very Cool Indeed.  Imagine a
Squeak PDA that would automatically sense other Squeak PDAs,  swapping
info with requiring manual intervention.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies." :: r. w. emerson