ESUG Free Smalltalk Books for University and Researchers

Dan Rozenfarb drozenfa at ciudad.com.ar
Sun Mar 30 13:50:59 UTC 2003

Hi Stephane,
We, the Smalltalk people here at the University of Buenos Aires, are
very gratefull to ESUG for giving us the Teacher Package.
We received many books and appreciate it.  However, due to an
unfortunate circumstance beyound your will, be haven't received the CDs
and the lecture.  Now that the problem has probably been fixed, do you
think it is possible for ESUG to send them to us?

Best regards,
Dan Rozenfarb