TestBrowser freezes - how to debug

Martin Drautzburg martin.drautzburg at web.de
Sun Mar 30 22:07:05 UTC 2003

I just noticed that the TestBrowser does not come up anymore. This
must have something to do with stuff I filed in recently or with
things I messed up personally. Sometimes I am able to interrupt with
Alt. and sometimes even that does not work. In the latter case I get
the emergency debugger with the following backtrace.

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3144

My question is: how would an experienced smalltalker deal with such a
situation. I even have an older image around, but it shows the same
problem.