Post-doctorate research position

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Mar 31 06:50:35 UTC 2003

I like the
> The candidate must possess a good knowledge of the Smalltalk language.
I hope you will find a squeaker  and that we will see something coming
out.

Stef

On Sunday, March 30, 2003, at 09:57 PM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i'm seeking a post-doctorate candidate to work in a french funded
> research project about modular robotics.
> The project is called MAAM (Molecule = Atom or Atom + Molecule) and
> the goal is to make atomic robots that have
> self-organizing facilities to aggregate. Look at the english
> presentation of the project available on my web page
> for more details: http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/19
>
> The candidate must possess a CS Phd degree and a good knowledge of the
> Smalltalk language.
> The salary is about 2150 euros/month for 18 months.
>
> I must send the proposition before the 23th april, 2003.
> Please get in touch with me if you are interessed.
>
> --
> Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )
> multiagent.com
> Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\
> squeak.org
> http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/                       (/  | zope.org
> Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)] _|_/
> debian.org

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
different? ...  especially if,
  by doing something different, today might not be your last day on
earth" Calvin&Hobbes

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it..." Alan Kay.

Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org,
http://www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html