PluggableMultiColumnListMorph How To

Donald Major Donald.Major at sas.com
Mon Mar 31 14:58:27 UTC 2003

Does it help to know that the list: argument in
on:list:selected:changeSelected:menu:keyStroke: (and all the variants
thereof) is the message for a method which should return a list of lists
of each columns data, all as strings?  In other words,

#(('a' 'b' 'c' 'd') ('1' '2' '3' '4') ('alpha' '20' 'beta' 'gamma'))

could be a value returned from the method invoked by the list: selector
from your model, and it would result in a display of

a  1  alpha
b  2  20
c  3  beta
d  4  gamma

BUT, it is important that all the values in the column data lists be
Strings.

--
 ..	Donald Major		"Tech Support..your Windows machine doesn't
dtm	SAS Institute Inc.	 work?  Have you tried installing a Macintosh?"