[Q] What draws the text insertion point?

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Thu May 1 04:34:43 UTC 2003

I'm playing around with TextMorph's appearance.

The text looks squished up against the left side of the bounding box so
I was trying to shift it to the right a bit.

I've found that adding a margin offset to the paragraph's position
moves the characters over nicely.  But the text insertion point and
selection drawings don't shift along with it.  Digging through
TextEditorMorph isn't getting me there.  Anybody who knows this wanna
give me a hint?