Speech sar

Frank Shearar frank at angband.za.org
Thu May 1 16:02:08 UTC 2003

Hi all

It's probably just a newbie problem, but I've installed the SpeechRemoval
package followed by the Speech package in a 3.6 (5184) image. (This is the
right thing to do to follow the trend of stripping down the base image,
isn't it?)

At any rate, when I install (or reinstall) the Speech package, nothing
happens - the installation happens instantaneously and I can find no
KlattFrame class, which means that the classes in the sar weren't filed in.

What gives? Any help will be most gratefully received!

frank