Debian Squeak VM package depends on a newer version of libc6 thanis available

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Sat May 3 05:10:37 UTC 2003

Careful though, make sure you add an option to your apt config file
telling it to favour stable packages, otherwise when you upgrade you'll
get all the testing packages since they have higher version numbers.

Check out this howto for more info:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-howto/ch-apt-get.en.html#s-default-version

Julian

julian at beta4.com