[ENH] GraphicsTidy

bibbers at onetel.net.uk bibbers at onetel.net.uk
Sat May 3 21:47:01 UTC 2003

from preamble:

"Change Set:		GraphicsTidy
Date:			3 May 2003
Author:			Sean Charles

In the process of writing some HTML gallery helpers, I discovered that
saving as JPEG uses .jpeg but that Form
class>>fileReaderServicesForFile:fullName suffix:suffix did not
recognise my newly saved file!! I added it to the list and it now works
as I expected it to.

I then did a 'search methods' for jpg and jpeg (case insens.) and got 12
and 32 for jpg and jpeg respectively. I have spent some time
investigating if there are other places where jpeg/jpg are handled
differently.

The rest of this changeset provides fixes for such places.

"!