Squeak: the Open-Source Smalltalk, Evaluation for Teaching

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 4 18:24:23 UTC 2003

Hi all

the 27 of May I will do a presentation at the University of Geneva
(http://osiris.unige.ch:8899/sem/ns?a=sem_present) on Squeak in the
context of
teaching OOP. I hope to have a presentation ready soon for feedback :).

If you have any idea just send me emails. I already have a lot to say
but

By the way what is the best way to have a good looking fonts (because
the default
way I was doing the slide using trueTypeMorph edit contents...is
killing me to the point I was thinking to prototype the talk in PPt
before doing it in Squeak).

Stef

Stef  www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/              [  |  ]