*ListMorphs

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun May 4 23:48:53 UTC 2003

One thing you might consider is that your list should probably be of
domain objects, represented by morphs, not a list of morphs. You might
find the SM package ColorDevTools (CDT) intersting.

I think this is generally an important direction, because more
expressive lists would make many interfaces more useful.

Daniel