*ListMorphs

Tom Rushworth tbr at mannynkapy.net
Mon May 5 01:12:30 UTC 2003

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 01:48:53AM +0200, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> One thing you might consider is that your list should probably be of
> domain objects, represented by morphs, not a list of morphs. You might
> find the SM package ColorDevTools (CDT) intersting.

I'll take a look, but you can probably help me reduce my ignorance a
little faster by elaborating on what you mean by "domain objects,
represented by morphs".  I stole shamelessly from the Whisker Browser,
so the morphs in my list of morphs are relatively small wrappers around
the non-morph objects containing the information I want to display. Is
that what you mean, or am I hopelessly lost?

--
Tom Rushworth