Squeak: the Open-Source Smalltalk, Evaluation for Teaching

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon May 5 17:14:47 UTC 2003

  Hello,

> By the way what is the best way to have a good looking fonts (because
> the default
> way I was doing the slide using trueTypeMorph edit contents...is
> killing me to the point I was thinking to prototype the talk in PPt
> before doing it in Squeak).

  TrueTypeTextStyle is good enough for this purpose.  Are you using
Windows?  If so, you can import more fonts from C:\Windows\Fonts and
then you can use bold, italic, and bold italic fonts.  If you are
using Mac or X/UNIX... You have to find someone who is willing to
implement the FontPlugin support code.

-- Yoshiki