LogTool Spec (was Re: Log Tools needed? ;) )

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Mon May 5 20:55:42 UTC 2003

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 03:08 PM, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> Hi Giovanni!
> It all sounds very good to me. Go ahead!
Thnak you ;)
> It will be nice to have a "standard" way of logging. And keep it simple
> so that everybody gets it - that is more important than "fancy
> features".
Exactly what I was thinking... I hope to get a running chunk of code
for the 15th of May ;)
I can also pack and mantain it for the base Squeak image distribution,
if the squeakers like so ;)

--
    [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  |  Dynamic typing allows the programmer to do
the right
                          | thing without trying to convince the
compiler that it's the
http://www.siforge.org   | right thing. -David Buck