Removing DoIts from a changeset

Chris Reuter cgreuter at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 5 23:06:34 UTC 2003

I have a change set that contains a number of DoIts which invoke
various initialization methods.  I'm trying to phase these out in
favour of a SAR postscript.

Is there a way to remove them from the in-memory change set?  I
suppose I _could_ file it out, expunge the change set and then
selectively file the important parts back in, but that looks a bit
risky to the image.  Is there a less painful way to do this?

(BTW, it's Squeak 3.4.)

                              --Chris

--
Chris Reuter                           http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~cgreuter
"Tablet is the wrong medicinal analogy: suppository more adequately describes