ReadWriteStream Issues

Anthony Adachi adachipro at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 23:17:52 UTC 2003

Frank Sergeant  wrote:

>  Also, rather than just executing your block of code
in a workspace,
>  highlight it, right click, and choose 'debug' and
then you can single step
>  through the code and easily examine the stream etc
as you go.

As, I indicated in my first post and which Bert Mayo
also later pointed out the readLimit gets set to 0 in
the on: method. This is likely to be the source of the
problem.

That is, assuming this really is unexpected behavior
on the part of the ReadWriteStream class.

Anthony