Timezones

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue May 6 11:38:12 UTC 2003

[Whole timezone thing]
Has me thoroughly confused.

Let's see if I got this right -
* The TimeZoneDB package should stay on SM, it is for specific uses.
* What affects everyone and therefore should be in the image is that
their image be aware of the current timezone and that this be treated
correctly.
* These two are addressed respectively by
 - The primitive Dave was talking about
 - a subset of the ANSI stuff that includes DateAndTime.

Is this correct?

If so, what's the best way to proceed to get both integrated into
Squeak?

Ok, we don't remove the current ideas of time in the image. What changes
do need to be done?

Daniel