ReadWriteStream Issues

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Tue May 6 14:21:55 UTC 2003

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 07:05:14AM -0700, Anthony Adachi wrote:
> What do you mean by tag? Put "[TESTS]" is the subject
> header of the email.

Yes, sorry for not explaining better. This is supposed to work
like the [ENH] tag, only the changeset is not added to the image,
but to the test-package.

> I wrote a unit test for ReadWriteStream based on the
> expected output in the "Squeak: A Quick Trip to
> ObjectLand" book. Therefore, it is a broken test.
> Although, if that book's assumptions are correct the
> unit test may serve as a starting point.

Yes, if we know what is the correct behavour. I happily
add failing test, if they describe the correct behaviour.
(The TestSuite is some kind of TODO-List for Bugs)

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de