[ENH ]initializeDoItsInChangeSets(was: Removing DoIts from a chan geset)

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Wed May 7 12:51:34 UTC 2003

Hi Chris and all!

please test the attached cs,

it'll add a preference option named initializeDoItsInChangeSets,
-- balloonHelp: 'If true, when a initialize method is changed or
created on the class-side, change-sets fileouts will include a
doit invoking this method'.

you'll have to disable it if don't want those initialize doits

regards,
   Alejandro

 <<initializeDoitsInCS-asm.1.cs.gz>>