What we want with Squeak?

Sean Charles bibbers at onetel.net.uk
Wed May 7 15:46:32 UTC 2003

Dear Cees and List,

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 11:36 AM, Cees de Groot wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 13:56, Sean Charles wrote:
>> To *win over* newcomers then, I think that a massive, bloated,
>> splitting-at-the-seams image is how it should be, and currently is.
>
> Please tell me where you read that we will *not* supply a full image
> anymore. In fact, I think in the course of this discussion, it has been
> mentioned at least 6 times that the full image *will* be available. It
> helps to read a thread before you step in with a rant.

LOL. Er, excuse me, but please point out to me in that sentence where I am
ranting? I think people have talked too much and are getting a little
flaky and edgy. Chill, relax. Ranting is anything but close to my 'mood'.
HA HA HA. Sometimes e-mail is unbelievably bad at communicating! By
'massive, bloated. splitting-at-the-seams' I am actually being
complimentary.

> mentioned at least 6 times that the full image *will* be available. It
> helps to read a thread before you step in with a rant.

Good job I'm thick skinned or I'd be extremely offended at that remark.
Firstly, I have read *every* post so far and secondly, I *never* rant, it
wastes energy. I suggest *you* read things more carefully before stepping
in with a *downright offensive and insulting reply*. And people go on
about not putting people off regarding Squeak.

I', disabling my mail for a week until a new topic lands.
People should chill out a little.

Yours disgustedly,
Sean Charles.