fix-finder tool (was Re: Convincing a harvester (was on SqF

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Wed May 7 16:56:13 UTC 2003

Hi guys...

Let's talk about wich tools we need to make the process smooth. I offer to
program it.

Initial set of features:
- publish a changeset to the "repository"
- query the changeset from the image
- upload comments to the repository
- probably, when some condition fires, publish the .cs on the update-stream

What about that? What more? It's good?

Diego

PS: Time to start to work again :)