fix-finder tool (was Re: Convincing a harvester (was on SqF list))

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed May 7 18:38:41 UTC 2003

Hmm, we already have the start of a change management system, maybe this
can be it's first UI.

Make something listen to the list, add changesets as Monticello packages
+ the rest of the message text as comments on those. Enable the remote
repository access stuff enough that people can "get" bunches of updates
from a simple specialized UI. Use this as basis for the rest of the
review tool (opening a clean image with a set of changesets loaded)

Avi, what will it take for the Monticello side of this? can you do it?

Daniel