Ways of new

Anthony Adachi adachipro at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 16:55:54 UTC 2003

Yoshiki wrote:

>  Well, it sounded to me that your question was
something like "why a
>  FileList is pink and a method finder is light
blue?"

>  It is kind of my mind set, but my general belief is
that there are
>  many things in the world that doesn't have much
siginificant *reason*
>  whay it is in particular way.

I agree with you completely. I merely was in search
for an explanation. A lack of a significant reason is
an explanation in itself.

Was there a significant reason or any reason at all
why you did this or it so? No? Okay, that's fine all I
wanted to know.

Anthony