Fonts (Re: One last try ...

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu May 8 17:07:26 UTC 2003

Sounds somewhat perverse, to have fonts as good as X, and better than
practically anyone elses. I like the idea.

Not that care personally about fonts - I liked the Commodore64's 8 pixel
fonts just fine myself. Ok, call me an artistic retard. My sister got
all of those genes.

But the idea of demoing Squeak and it being the best looking thing on a
Windows machine sure brings a smile to my face...

Daniel