Default package loader

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri May 9 13:01:03 UTC 2003

It was intended to bootstrap SM - make it initially usable, in a world
with 14 packages.

Check out the categorical version by Bijan (could use some polish of
course). If think something like that with convinient searching might be
nice.

If people agree on something, we can just change the default loaded SM
UI.

Daniel