[Q] MCP vs. Removals - The Conflict

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri May 9 13:49:16 UTC 2003

Hi diego and daniel

But what is important is to have a way to know what change. I
understand the point of diego.
So may be for certain changes the MCP people should provide a log (for
deprecated method this is easy I will implement what andreas suggested)
of the things to check when loading a morphic related piece of code.

Stef