[ENH] deprecation 3

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri May 9 14:46:47 UTC 2003

Hi brent

Why do you change the defaultAction of the Warning class and not
Deprecation?
Did I miss something?
By the way could we have a better contents for the debugger window?

Stef

!Warning methodsFor: 'exceptionDescription' stamp: 'brp 5/9/2003 12:54'!
defaultAction
	"The user should be notified of the occurrence of an exceptional
occurrence and given an option of continuing or aborting the
computation. The description of the occurrence should include any text
specified as the argument of the #signal: message."

	Debugger
		openContext: thisContext
		label: 'Warning'
		contents: self messageText, '\\Select Proceed to continue, or close
this window to cancel the operation.' withCRs.
	self resume! !