Unix platform code CVS updating

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri May 9 16:44:05 UTC 2003

Hi Ivo
> I've noticed that there're already at least two more or less volunteers,
> so I
> don't want to interfere... - to many cooks just spoil the broth... ;-)
> However - if you need addtional help to handle this, just say a word... :-)
Thanks for volunteering (to all three of you). 'asparagi' is planning an
attack this weekend and I'm sure she'll holler for help if any is
needed. It's nice to know there are a few CVS savvy people around. I can
check stuff out, commit it and swear at it and that's about all.

Of course, it would help dummies like me if there was a decent UI tool
for all the platforms I use. I've tried (on unix) cevisia (it stinks)
and some tcl/tk based doobry (it stunk) and MacCVS (ummm....) and !CVS
on RiscOS (which actually works ok for checking out but doesn't handle
ssh yet so I can't use it to commit to SF ).

Now, wasn't there some lazy ne'er-do-well on this list that was going to
solve all this for us ? :-)

tim
There are never any bugs you haven't found yet.