Unix platform code CVS updating

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri May 9 19:55:46 UTC 2003

On Fri, 9 May 2003, Stephen Pair wrote:

> Could you guys make Monticello the default packager that gets installed
> when you try and open up SqueakMap?  I'm itching to move to it instead
> of DVS for Comanche's packaging.

Patience.  Monticello's still in an experimental stage - if you want to
use it, great, but it's not something I want to be pushing on the general
public yet.  Give it a few more weeks of usage, with a few more folks
using it, and then we can make that switch.  For now, even though I'm
using it internally, I export to .st before publishing stuff on SqueakMap,
and I'd recommend you do the same.

Cheers,
Avi