[ENH] deprecation

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat May 10 00:00:13 UTC 2003

I wont refuse it if we do it this way, but it seems to me like
complicating things by adding you guys into the loop too early... Brent
or someone will post a patch, one of you guys can review it as usual,
and we'll get it into the image. After it's in, you can update the KCP
stuff.

Don't see any reason to break with procedure. Am I missing something?
(I'm not particularly interested in starting to shove any and all
changes into the KCP stream I specifically committed to check - the
point was to focus my effort).

Daniel