My Vision for Squeak in the form of "Squeak - the Movie"

Jeffrey T. Read bitwize at snet.net
Sat May 10 03:19:23 UTC 2003

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 10:54:53AM -0700, Darius wrote:
> Here's my vision of what Squeak could become in the form of a plot for a student
> made movie...

You kidding? It's too techy. What people want is teenage rollerblading hackers breaking into the NSA database and zipping around a "cyberspace" consisting of spinning polyhedra. :)

I liked the idea of the kid trying (and failing) to use Microsoft software to match Squeak's results, however. Is he from Slytherwin House?

Read this, and enjoy:

http://chaos.swiki.net/2

--
Jeff Read <bitwize at snet.net>