[ANN] "Upgrade to 3.6 Full Image" package on SqueakMap

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 15:55:39 UTC 2003

Tried it and it doesn't work.  Am I alone having this
problem?

The load process pops up a debugger that says I have a
syntax error for the following method:

'allPagesFrom: pageRef for: request
	| formattedPage refPages allPages peer |
	(request isKindOf: PWS) ifTrue: [peer _ request
peerName] ifFalse:
[peer_''''].
	formattedPage _ pageRef copy.  "Make a copy, then
format the text."
	refPages _ OrderedCollection new.
	formattedPage formatted: (action formatter swikify:
(pageRef text)

	linkhandler: [:link | self linkFor: link

				from: peer

				storingTo: refPages]).
	refPages _ refPages reject: [:page | page pageStatus
= #new].
	"Now, put all referenced pages into the page"
	allPages _ WriteStream on: String new.
	allPages nextPutAll: ''<h2>'',(pageRef
name),''</h2>'', formattedPage
formatted.
	refPages do: [:page |
		(page privs includesSubString: ''read'') ifTrue:
			[(action auth user: request userID) = page coreID
			ifFalse: [self error: (PWS unauthorizedFor: (page
name))]].
		allPages nextPutAll: ''<h2>'',(page name),''</h2>''.
		allPages nextPutAll: (HTMLformatter swikify: (page
text)

	linkhandler: [:link | self linkFor: link

				from: peer

				storingTo:
(OrderedCollection new)]).].
	formattedPage formatted: allPages contents. "Put all
the pages into THE
page"
	^formattedPage
'